Royal Insurance Broking (India) Pvt Ltd was incorporated on 14th January 2002 by a group of professionals with the objective of acting as Direct Insurance Broker in India. Royal Insurance has been granted a license to act as DIRECT INSURANCE BROKERS (Non life) by Insurance Regulatory Development Authority vide License no. 213.
Royal Insurance is a customer oriented organization which aspires to meet the highest standards of services expected by its clients. We work in partnership with our clients to help them protect their insurable interests so that they can focus on their respective productive areas. At Royal Insurance, our goal is to safeguard our client’s utmost interest. In doing so we build relationship by involving ourselves in all the aspects of the creation of the insurance philosophy and ensure that client’s insurance position is adequately protected at all times.
In order to achieve this, Royal Insurance has built a team of insurance professionals with rich work experience and a panel of experts, which provide insight while assessing an insurance portfolio. They are further supported by requisite infrastructural facilities, highly motivated support staff and modern communication facilities.
CONCEPT OF INSURANCE BROKERS
As direct insurance broker, we are in a strategically advantageous position of offering a totally flexible approach to your insurance portfolio. The access to all constituents of the insurance sector, both public and private, enables us to negotiate the most competitive rates & maximize the scope of your required level of insurance cover. We would emphasize that as a direct broker, we represent the client and not the insurer. Our services to clients are free of charge and include comprehensive insurance cover to cater to a variety of disparate needs whether corporate, institutional, group or personal lines of insurance as well as risk management analysis where we suggest ways and means of minimizing your risk exposure.
- Obtaining detailed information of the client’s business and risk management philosophy.
- Familiarizing with the client business and underwriting information so that this can be explained to insurers.
- Rendering advice on appropriate covers and terms.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of available insurance products.
- Submitting quotations received from insurers for consideration of the client.
- Providing requisite underwriting information as required by insurers in assessing the risk to decide pricing terms and conditions for covers.
- Acting promptly on instructions from clients and providing him written acknowledgements and progress reports.
- Assisting clients in paying premium under section 64 VB of insurance act, 1938.
- Providing services related to insurers consultancy and risk management.
- Assisting in the documentation and negotiation of the claims and
- Maintaining proper records of claims.